Thank you for choosing Newton Optometry Clinic for your eyecare needs.
Since our March 18th 2020 closure due to the Covid19 pandemic, we have been working hard to continue keeping in touch with our patients and managing many issues by phone and video. We are now pleased to welcome you back to our clinic and have implemented all the protocols required by the Government to ensure your health and safety.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe during your visit.
- To limit the number of people at any given time, appointments are required for all aspects of our clinic including eyeglass selection, repairs and non-contact pick-ups.
- Observing physical distancing, including seating area’s.
- We have increased our already stringent cleaning protocols.
- Sanitizing each frame after it is tried on.
- All staff and patients are required to wear a mask and sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- All doctors wear a mask and follow strict disinfecting protocols in the exam room.
- New protective breath shields on equipment.
Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns as some issues can still be dealt with over the phone with one of our doctors.
We thank you for your continued support and patience as we all adapt to life during the Covid19 pandemic. Our new safety protocol is designed to safeguard the health of patients and staff while maintaining our high standard of delivering comprehensive eye health care as we have over the past 30 years.
We look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Susy Pierazzo, Dr. Riley Hanberg, Dr. Raj Phul and our Dedicated Staff